Reach Across Illinois Campuses: A Project of the Jewish Community Relations Council
Reach Across Illinois Campuses engages thousands of college students, faculty and staff to impact the opinions and views of Israel on non-Hillel campuses. Using a variety of tools we are able to highlight different perspectives about life, politics, culture and conflict in the Middle East.
Why Israel Advocacy is Needed on Non-Hillel Campuses
- "No academic matter: Reaching non-Jews on campus" by Jay Tcath, Executive Vice President of the Jewish United Fund/Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
- Augustana College
- Aurora University
- Benedictine University
- Elmhurst College
- Knox College
- North Park University
- St. Xavier University
- University of Illinois at Springfield
- Western Illinois University
- Wheaton College
- In-Class Presentations
- Faculty Roundtables
- Lecture Series
- RAIC Israel Internship
- Faculty Trip to Israel
- Washington D.C. Policy Conferences for Non-Jewish Students
- Access to a wide variety of conferences
- Connection to over 40 JCRC partner organizations
- Contact with hundreds of journalists, academics, and diplomats
Learn About Israel Advocacy
- Become an RAIC Israel Intern: The Internship brings dynamic Israel advocacy programming to campus and shapes campus atmosphere across Illinois.
- Download the Israel 101 Guide (PDF) and gain insight on key issues within the Arab-Israeli conflict.
- Learn where each political party in Israel belongs on the political spectrum (PDF).
- Discover how you can respond to unfounded claims of ‘Israeli apartheid’ (PDF).
Get the latest news from Israel
Spearheaded by its Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC), the Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago is taking action to combat the threat of a nuclear-armed Iran.
For more information, or to become a campus partner please contact:
30 S. Wells St.
Chicago, IL 60606
Made possible by generous grants from the Jack and Goldie Wolfe Miller Fund, Harvey L. Miller Foundation, and the Jewish Funders Network Matching Grants Initiative for Strengthening Israel’s Image