Senior Donor Officer
Department: Campaign/Resource Development
Under the supervision of the Senior Vice President, Financial Resource Development and Senior Vice President, Legacies and Endowments, the Senior Donor Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of donors assigned to him or her; including cultivating, soliciting and maintaining a personal relationship with assigned donors in order to maximize the donors’ charitable and volunteer involvement. In addition, the Senior Development Officer will provide leadership in the area of staff collaboration as well as strategic planning with respect to donors.
- Develops and maintains a portfolio of donors assigned to him or her, including cultivating and implementing the solicitation of a donor, developing and maintaining a personal relationship and acting as an account manager to maximize all development opportunities as they arise through both ongoing JUF events and individualized approaches. Strategically plans and implements all aspects of the Financial Resource Development goals of JUF towards individual donors to maximize all development opportunities as they arise through both ongoing JUF events and individualized approaches
- Develops programs and activities to encourage active participation in JUF activities in the orthodox community
- Attends, where appropriate, JUF/JF events to create, cultivate and maintain relationships with donors
- Actively participates in Snowbird events including solicitations
- Actively participates in Centennial Campaign activities including solicitations
- Assists in planning specific annual events
- Assumes other responsibilities in the Campaign Department or other Development departments as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Seven to ten years fundraising experience either as a professional or as a lay leader or related experience in another field
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Jewish community, culture, heritage, traditions and Jewish Communal Services
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter, and any other requirements listed above, to email@example.com.