The JUF News Express informs members of the Chicago Jewish community about timely issues and events taking place in Israel and the international Jewish community. Subscribe to JUF News Express for free today.
View the current issue of JUF News Express or select previous issues from our newsletter archive.
International News & Current Affairs
● Times of Israel: An English-language daily news website about Israel
● Tablet Magazine: An online and print magazine focusing on Jewish issues in the United States and abroad. Features news analysis, social and cultural commentary, and book reviews.
● Haaretz: an Israeli independent daily newspaper with a broadly liberal outlook both on domestic issues and on international affairs.
● The Jerusalem Post: Israel’s only English language daily newspaper.
● The Jerusalem Report: an Israeli bimonthly news magazine in English.
● JTA: an international news service that provides up-to-the-minute reports, analysis pieces and features on events and issues of concern to the Jewish people.
● Globes [online]: the English version of Israeli business daily "Globes".
● The Times of Israel
● Israel Knesset: website of Israel’s parliament.
● Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs: an independent institute for policy research.
● The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI): explores the Middle East through the region’s media.
● The Washington Institute for Near East Policy: a public educational foundation dedicated to scholarly research and informed debate on U.S. interests in the Middle East.
● The Jewish Agency for Israel has information on Zionism, Jewish holidays and culture.
● ISRAEL21c: a not-for-profit corporation that works to inform Americans about 21st century Israel, its people, its institutions and its contributions to global society.
● The Jewish Virtual Library: a comprehensive online Jewish encyclopedia, covering everything from anti-Semitism to Zionism.
● International Policy Institute for Counter-Terrorism: a research institute and think tank dedicated to developing innovative public policy solutions to international terrorism.