JUF News is excited to announce ELI Talks: Chicago, an exclusive production of the "Jewish Ted Talks," on Thursday March 27, 2014 at 6:30 pm.
ELI Talks are compelling live presentations that explore inspired Jewish ideas about religious engagement (E), Jewish literacy (L), and identity (I).
The following is the list of speakers and topics:*
· Aliza Kline: Wisdom 1.0
· Rabbi Danya Ruttenberg: Divine Love: How Parents Can Help Us Rethink Judaism
· Dr. Hal Lewis: It Ain't The Heat, It's The Humility; Jewish Leadership for the 21st Century
· Rabbi Dan Bronstein: Taking Jewish Humor Seriously
· Rabbi Shai Held: Compassion and the Heart of Jewish Spirituality
A private reception will take place prior to the Talks, which will be recorded at WTTW, Chicago. To learn more about ELI Talks and watch past presentations, please visit www.ELITalks.com.
To reserve your place as part of the live studio audience or for more information, visit www.juf.org/ELITalks.
* Speakers and topics subject to change without notice