The staff of the Legacies and Endowment Department is composed of a diverse group of professionals, with varying experience in the areas of law, education, social work and business equipped with the skills to assist estate-planning professionals with their needs. We have access to the latest technology and resources to help you and your clients evaluate their philanthropic and estate planning needs.
Please contact the Legacies and Endowments with your charitable planning questions at 312-357-4853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Advisory Committee (PAC)
The PAC is composed of volunteer lawyers, accountants, financial planners, trust officers, life insurance professionals and others who specialize in the estate planning area. The purpose of the committee is to provide guidance and professional support to the Federation and educate the community on the endowment opportunities at the Federation.
Some of the responsibilities of the committee include, but are not limited to:
- Educating clients and professional colleagues on the importance of charitable giving and of the various planned giving programs at the Federation;
- Assisting the Legacies & Endowment Committee in areas of estate planning, taxation and charitable contributions;
- Updating members of their firms on the important programs and services provided both locally and overseas by the Jewish United Fund Annual Campaign and the Endowment Fund;
- Educating other professionals on the latest developments and changes in the field of taxation and charitable planning; and
- Planning and conducting educational seminars for estate planning professional.
If you are interested in getting involved with the PAC, please contact us at 312-357-4853 or email@example.com.