Centennial Gift Opportunities
The Federation is pleased to offer our donors five different options to participate in The Centennial Campaign:
- Legacy Funds - The most flexible of the endowment gifts and the only source of emergency resources, enable the JUF/Federation to respond to crises and opportunities whenever and wherever they occur.
- Campaign Continuity Funds - Sustain a donor's annual gift to the Jewish United Fund in perpetuity, providing crucial support for Federation initiatives, at home and abroad, today and for generations to come.
- Income for Life Funds - Provide a donor or his/her loved ones with income payments throughout their lifetimes and sustain the Jewish community for future generations
- Centennial Projects- Provide donors the opportunity to fund high-priority capital or programs.
- Agency and Day School Endowment Gifts - Ensure that the network of services that are the lifeblood of our community will be available to future generations.
Whether giving during one's lifetime or through a bequest, a gift to The Centennial Campaign offers specific tax benefits, depending on the nature of the gift. The Federation's experienced gift-planning professionals will be pleased to discuss the tax-advantaged ways to structure a Centennial Campaign charitable gift. For more information, please contact us at (312) 357-4853 or firstname.lastname@example.org.