Naming Opportunities and Capital Projects
Naming Opportunities and Capital Projects are major gift commitments that support Jewish life for our community and for future generations. These gifts give you the opportunity to fund a program close to your heart and help carry that program into the future. Continuum gifts support a broad range of Jewish Federation programs and/or capital projects in Chicago, Israel, and in Jewish communities around the world.
- Underwrite a project of special merit and commemorate your family name or the name of a specific individual in perpetuity.
- Name a building, fund a portion of a building, or establish a named endowment to leave a permanent legacy that benefits the Jewish community.
Capital gift opportunities include:
- The Margie K. and Louis N. Cohen Center For Jewish Life at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Lake County Jewish Community Campus: JCC Elaine Frank Apachi Day Camp
- Chicago Center for Jewish Genetic Disorders
- Holocaust Community Services in the Chicago land area
These generous gifts are major commitments that are made in addition to one's annual gift to the Jewish United Fund-Israel Fund Campaign. To learn more about these innovative funding opportunities, please contact us at (312) 444-2827 or email@example.com.