18 Under 18
Save the Date! Next year's 18 Under 18 Community Celebration will take place on Monday, April 16, 2018.
Now Accepting Nominations!
Do you know an exceptional teen that should be honored at this year's event? Please follow this link to fill out the nomination form.
Eligible teens have excelled in one or more of the following areas:
- Worked toward inclusion of Jewish teens of all abilities
- Made raising money for tzedakah/charity or volunteering a priority
- Able to teach their peers and love Jewish learning
- Motivates others to be involved in Jewish life
- Stands out as a Jewish leader or role model
- Teens must be current 9th-12th graders living in a county JUF serves (Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, Will).
- Should have participated in a Jewish communal program such as camp, youth group, religious school, volunteer programs, educational programs, Israel trips, etc.
- Nominations can be made by teens, Jewish professionals or community members.
- Nominations made by a family member and self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Nominations must be received by 4 p.m. on Friday, December 15, 2017.
- Nominated teens must submit their applications by 4:00 P.M. on Sunday, January 5, 2018
Entertainment Needed for 18 Under 18
We’re looking for talented Jewish teens and community members to perform at the 2018 18 Under 18: A Celebration of Jewish Teens! Click here for the application.
Congrats to the 2017 Honorees
Colman Adams, Rachel Aranyi, Syd Bakal, Maddie Brim,
Daphne Budin, Gabriella Cooperman, Ben Gerstein, Joey Greenebaum, Rebecca
Greenstein, Quincy Hirt, Kelly Kogen, Emma Milner -Gorvine, Lillie Murphy,
Michael Rubin, Spencer Schwartz, Kalman Strauss, Abby Tzinberg, and Chloe