Join TOV and Chicago's distinguished literacy non-profit, Working in the Schools (WITS), to work one-on-one with elementary students in need.
- Each volunteer will be paired with a 2nd or 3rd grade student at our partner school.
- You'll tutor and mentor this student over the course of the school year (October-May), developing a strong relationship.
- Choose the commitment that works best for you: once a week or once every other week.
- Tutoring sessions are approximately one hour and fifteen minutes (including transportation time), with free optional transportation provided from JUF (30 South Wells) to our partner school.
- No previous experience required! Training will be provided at the beginning of the school year.