Purim is here! The Jewish holiday of Purim (best recognized
as the holiday where we dress up and eat delicious triangular cookies called
hamentashen) takes place during the Hebrew month of
Adar. Did you know that during Adar it’s actually a commandment to be
happy? Below we offer some suggestions to increase your happiness this
- Make a wacky new kind of Hamantaschen this year. While I’m sure many of us have
enjoyed some decadent Hamantaschen during one Purim celebration or another,
here are some fun
unique recipes for you to try this year! Bake them, eat them, share them,
however you want to spread the Purim joy is encouraged!
- Take your costume to the next level and get some
inspiration from last years top
- Sick and tired of having the same old Grogger
for Purim? Check out this fun article
on how to make and decorate your own Grogger this Purim!
- Want to do something nice for your friends or family?
Purim is a perfect time to do just that! Mishloach Manot are baskets of food,
drinks, or other treats delivered to family or friends on Purim. Take this
opportunity to send your loved ones some Mishloach Manot.
- Check out our Instagram story where we ask ‘What
Makes You Happy’ and will be sharing your responses throughout the day on