Jewish Teen Alliance of Chicago
The Jewish Teen Alliance of Chicago (JTAC) is a board comprised of representatives from Chicagoland Jewish youth groups and youth serving organizations. Board members represent their respective organizations, foster connections in the community, and learn useful outreach/engagement skills.
- Highschool student residing in Chicagoland.
- Must actively participate in a youth group/organization and exhibit leadership qualities.
- Attend each (in person or virtual) meeting.
- Complete assigned tasks: examples include writing a blog post and social media content creation.
- Update board members on behalf of your organization at meetings.
*Beginning in October, JTAC will meet once a month on Sunday afternoons until May 2022.
If you have any questions, please contact Kobe Friedman (firstname.lastname@example.org).