APPLY FOR CHICAGO DILLER TEEN FELLOWS COHORT 7 TODAY!
Please join us for an online informational session on Monday, April 29th from 6:30-7:30 (teens and parents welcome!) or Wednesday, May 1st from 12:15-1:15 (parents only.) For more details, please email Shiran at email@example.com
- Fellows are chosen based on their leadership aptitude, commitment to Jewish learning, passion for serving their community, and interest in exploring their connection to Israel. The program is open to rising sophomores and juniors throughout metropolitan Chicago.
- Applicants must submit TWO References.
- The Diller program requires a significant time commitment from Fellows and their families. To better understand the time commitment, download a sample
Funding and cost
- The Diller Teen Fellows program in Chicago is funded by the Helen Diller Family Foundation, a supporting foundation of the San Francisco Federation’s Jewish Community Endowment Fund; The Crown Family; and the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago.
- Each fellow receives a $7,100 subsidy, resulting in a cost of $3,600 to the participant, which covers all program costs. Fellows may use up to $2,000 from their SKIP funds and they can use Bar/Bat Mitzvah certificates and Gift of Israel. Need-based scholarships are available and no applicant will be turned away for financial reasons.
Questions on applying for Chicago Diller Teen Fellows? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org