As a Chicago Diller Teen Fellow, you will:
- Develop leadership skills
- Host Diller teens from Kiryat Gat, Lachish, and Shafir during a 10-day peer exchange in Chicago
- Travel to Israel for the three-week Israel Summer Seminar that includes touring and exploring Israel, meeting over 400 Diller teens from North America, South Africa, Australia, South America, Europe, and Israel, and one week in Kiryat Gat, Lachish, and Shafir where YOU create the itinerary
- Create and implement an Impact project that addresses an issue important to you and your peers
- Forge powerful relationships with a diverse group of Jewish North American and Israeli teens
Know someone who would be a great Diller Teen Fellow? Nominate them for cohort 10 here!