We are still recruiting substitutes for the 2018-2019 school year!
- Sessions will take place on Thursdays from 1:30pm-2:15pm
- Volunteers are paired up one-on-one with one student for the entire year (October 18- May 9), developing a strong bond
- Reading is approximately 45 minutes, with optional free transportation provided from JUF to our partner school
- No previous experience required
- We are always looking for substitute volunteers to fill in for weekly volunteers when they are absent
Please note that per CPS, all volunteers and subs must be fingerprinted and fill out a background check and get fingerprinted.
If you would like to register as a sub please contact AliBoorstein@juf.org.