For more information regarding volunteer opportunities, please contact TOV at
TOV@juf.org or 312-357-4762.
Professional Development and Networking Opportunities
Connect with us on Linkedin
Trades, Industries, and Professionals Division of the Jewish United Fund (TIP)
With the largest, most diverse network of Jewish professionals, entrepreneurs, and business owners in Chicago,
JUF's TIP. is the central address for your networking and philanthropic needs, and is positioned to provide access to both high level business leaders and Jewish thinkers through high quality, relevant professional programming.
The TIP young professional groups serve to connect young Jewish professionals by providing networking opportunities, industry-related educational events, and volunteer opportunities at local social service agencies.
- Financial Services - comprised of the Accountants, Financial and Insurance & Human Resources professionals, MBA candidates.
- Health and Medical – including the field of dentistry, health professionals, physicians and surgeons.
The Chicago Center for Jewish Genetic Disorders, promotes a wide range of professional education opportunities for physicians, nurses, genetic counselors and other health care providers.
- Lawyers - Comprised of members of the Chicago legal community including judges, in-house corporate counsel, solo practitioners, law professors, and associates and managing partners from law firms of all sizes, as well as law students.
- Real Estate and Building Trades – Brokers, developers, lenders/bankers, management, appraisers, contractors, architects, home improvement, suppliers and manufacturers
- Educators – teachers, educators, and administrators; Jewish educators
- Food and Hospitality – Caterers, bakers, food stores, manufacturers, wholesalers, brokers, and restaurateurs
- Government Agencies – Elected public officials, agency employees at all levels
- High Tech – emerging technologies, technical specialties
- Marketing and Media – Mass communications, advertising, marketing, public relations, entertainment industry
- Non-Profit – administrators, managers, directors, social workers
- Wholesale, Retailers and Manufacturers – automotive, paper products, printing and graphics, metals and machinery, consumer products and services