How to Apply
Please contact us if you would like to be included on a mailing list to stay informed of our application deadlines and updates.
Before applying, please consult our
Grant Guidelines & Focus Areas for important information regarding eligibility and restrictions.
We encourage you to contact JWF Program Officer, Amy Saltzman at AmySaltzman@juf.org or 312-444-2846, to discuss your proposed project before applying.
- Letter of Intent (LOI) Opens: 9AM CST on Monday, April 1, 2019
- Letter of Intent (LOI) Submission Date: 4PM CST on Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Status Notification: by early-July 2019
- Proposal Submission Date (by invitation only): 4PM CST on Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Final Notification: by December 31, 2019
The Jewish Women’s Foundation has an online application process through FluidReview. The Letter of Intent must be submitted via the online application system by 4:00PM Central Standard Time on Wednesday, May 1, 2019.
To begin your application:
- Visit www.juf.fluidreview.com and click “sign up” to create an account using your first and last name and your email address. Please do not use your organization name.
- If you already have an account from last year's proposal application, simply sign in using your username and password.
- Check your email for a confirmation email from email@example.com.
- Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your registration.
- Login to your account.
- Follow the instructions listed at the top of the page to begin your 2019 Letter of Intent application.
Office Hours Conference Call
JWF held two “Office Hours” conference calls for domestic and international applicants. Applicants called in during that time with questions regarding the grant guidelines and focus areas, eligibility, and the application process. The recordings for each call can be found below.