Why advertise in JUF News?
JUF News - the paper of record for the Chicago Jewish community and the area's largest circulation Jewish publication.
Published monthly, JUF News offers unique features, profiles, news, and commentaries about key facets of Jewish life locally, in Israel, and around the world. The free calendar and obituary listings make JUF News a must-read for our community.
The average monthly circulation is over 40,000 homes with an additional 5,000 copies shipped to area libraries, religious institutions, Chicago tourism offices, and distributed at select meetings and conventions. The controlled circulation is mailed by request to donors to the Jewish United Fund of Metropolitan Chicago.
JUFNews.org offers different content, including blogs and videos and some of the articles from JUF News.
- Media Kit (PDF)
- Rates and Production Information (PDF)
- Online Advertising (PDF)
- Deadlines 2013 (PDF)
- Readership Demographics (PDF)
- Advertising Policy (PDF)
- Guide to Jewish Living Advertising Rates and Advertising Information (PDF)
- Editorial releases may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Artwork for JUF News may be emailed to email@example.com
- Advertising emails to firstname.lastname@example.org