Is there anything sweeter than summer in Chicago? From the lakefront to Little League fields to beer gardens, we can't wait to dive into this sunny season. We asked what activities you were most looking forward to during summer in the Windy City.
Parks and splash pads!
- Rebecca Frazin-Chan (Lincoln Park)
Parks and splash pads with my grandchildren.
- Mike Frazin (Lakeshore East)
Lots of walks and eating outside-and watching my children play sports!
- Rachel Goldner Stein (Glencoe)
Going to White Sox games with my family.
- Lonnie Nasatir (Roscoe Village)
Grant Park concerts, of course!
- Julia Mellow (South Loop)
- Elliott Robinson (Skokie)
Playing tennis and sitting out in the sun.
- Adrienne Kriezelman (Winnetka)
- Lisa M. Friedman (Skokie)
Biking with friends
- Paula Harris (Skokie)