ALLENDER, A.K. ‘SKIP’
76. Beloved husband of Suzanne (nee Coral). Loving father of Laura (Ron) Ferguson and Jessica Allender. Proud Zayde of Shoshana, Coral and Max z"l. Dear brother of Jerome (Donna) Allender, Julie Allender and the late Robert (Lisa) Allender. Memorial... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:26:37 PM
97. Beloved husband of the late Shirley (nee Stucker). Loving father of Wendy (Daniel) Kahn. Cherished grandfather of Lucy (Brian) Bortman and Richard Kahn. Golden Giver member of the Jewish United Fund. Memorials to Solomon Schechter Day School of ... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:25:53 PM
BERNSTEIN, ROCHELLE M.
68. Beloved step-mother of Miriam (Stephanie) Friedman Parks. Proud grandmother of Shira and Julia. Cherished daughter of the late Esther and Benjamin. Memorials to Jewish Reconstructionist Congregation. Waldheim Jewish Cemetery. Chicago Jewish Fune... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:25:22 PM
(nee Saks), 89. Beloved wife of the late Isadore. Loving mother of Barry (Darlene) and the late Joel. Adored grandma of Jacob and Rachel. Golden Giver member of the Jewish United Fund. Memorials to the Alzheimer's Association, Chicago, IL. The Chape... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:24:25 PM
BINA, FLOANN SKALL
Beloved wife of Dale. Mother of Rebekah Douglas (Ian), Jessica Simons (Michael) and Amanda Bina. Grandmother "Buppie" of Gabriela, Juliana, and Ronah. Sister of Gregg (Monte) Skall. Lakeshore Jewish Funerals.
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:23:56 PM
BOSSOV, SAMUEL V.
92. Veteran, WWII. Beloved husband of Laney (nee Mayer). Loving father of Beth Jacobson; and Amy and David (Meg) Bossov. Proud grandfather of Jordan, Daniel, Jonny and Zac. Dear brother of Bernard (Bernice) and the late Jack (Juanita) Bossov, Faye (... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:23:27 PM
(nee Sattenstein), 87. Beloved wife of the late Seymour. Loving mother of Mark (Gail), Dr. Scott (Linda) and Jill. Cherished nana of Matthew (Natalie) and Lauren Brenner; and Chester Dombrowski and Sabrina Groth. Adoring great-grandmother of Samanth... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:22:59 PM
COHEN, BERNARD L.
92. Veteran, WWII. Beloved husband of the late Leanore (nee Goldstein). Cherished father of David, Howard, Richard and Jerry (Vita). Devoted grandfather of Laura, Hannah, Adam and Ayal. Dear brother of Elaine (the late Irving) Stein and the late Any... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:19:38 PM
(nee Henner). Beloved wife of Gary J. Loving mother of Cheri' McCallister and Natalie Apelbaum. Adored grandmother of Danielle, Ian, and Ashley (Timmy). Cherished great-grandmother of Kaylee. Dear sister of Michael (Renee) Henner and Donna Thomas. F... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:19:00 PM
EINHORN, WILLIAM ‘BILL’ A.
84. Beloved husband of the late Carole (nee Levin). Cherished father of Darryl, Mitchell (Roberta) and Clifford. Devoted grandfather of Jordan Rose, Izzi, Simone and Margaux. Beloved brother of the late Sylvia (Murry) Rice and the late Lucille. Dear... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:18:32 PM
EPSTEIN, JOSEPH H.
96. Veteran, WWII. Son of the late William and Julia. Brother of the late Shirley H. Silver Circle member of the Jewish United Fund. Chicago Jewish Funerals.
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:17:58 PM
(nee Haas), 84. Beloved wife and best friend of Boris. Loving mother of Wayne (Nancy), Jordan and Bruce (Aimee). Cherished grandmother of William, Stephen, Paul, Jori, Elliott, Kennedy and Brennen. Devoted daughter of the late Sophie and Jack Haas. ... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:17:20 PM
GLIENKE, HELENE L.
(nee Jaffe). Beloved mother of Debbie. Devoted daughter of the late Theodore and Sophie Jaffe. Cherished sister of the late Sylvia (late David) Turner, Esther (late Martin and Irv) Talcott Bishop, and Bernard (late Marian) Jaffe. Menorah Gardens Cem... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:16:52 PM
71. Beloved husband of Laurie (nee Gatherum) and former husband of Eleanor. Loving father of Steven and Lori. Dear brother of the late Arlene (Milton) Penn. Memorials to the JUF,
. Chicago Jewish Funerals.
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:16:17 PM
GRAHAM, DEBORAH ANN
Beloved wife of James Bernstein. Loving mother of Rebecca, Sarah and Nathaniel. Dear sister of David (Lizzie) and Judith (Jeffrey). Memorial to Temple Beth Israel or to The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration, Radnor, PA or to OSRUI. Templ... [Read More]
Posted: 11/30/2015 2:15:40 PM