ALBERT, MARK S.
56. Loving father of Rikki and Jaimie. Devoted son of Sarell and the late Herbert. Cherished brother of Holly. Memorials to Temple Anshe Sholom. Westlawn Cemetery. Chicago Jewish Funerals.
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:34:01 PM
BECKER, SHEILA LEE
(nee Rohr), 78. Beloved wife of the late Meyer M. Dear mother of Robin (Steve) Welch and Marilyn (Alvin) Zurakov. Devoted grandmother of Rachel, Ryan, Jordan and Madeleine; and great-grandmother of Rafael, Antonio, Jayden and Gino. Dear sister of Do... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:33:37 PM
FINE, GARY H.
72. Beloved son of Celia Weiss and the late Sol. Loving brother of Marla Crown (Martin). Dear uncle of Matthew Crown. Loving partner of Gail Witz. Memorials to the American Heart Association, Chicago, IL. Shalom Memorial Park. Chicago Jewish Funeral... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:33:09 PM
FISHMAN, SEYMOUR J.
80. Beloved husband of Dorothy (nee Cohen). Cherished father of Eric (Karen) Fishman, Mari (Bob) Bratzke, Adam (Annette) Fishman, Jennifer (Michael) Kozy, Jessica (Fred) Kuehn; and step-father of Russell Hamel, Scott Cohen, David (Nancy) Hamel and B... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:32:17 PM
FULTON, MURIEL FANTUS
94. Devoted and beloved wife of the late Maurice. Mother of Barbara Sideman, Jane (Howard) Alt, Paul (Cathy) Fulton and the late Peggy (Steven) Heller. Grandmother of 11 and great-grandmother of 6. Daughter of the late Violet and Felix Fantus. Belov... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:31:25 PM
GARDNER, PAULETTE A.
(nee Adler), 73. Beloved wife of Marshall. Loving mother of Robert Gardner (Sheila) and Rabbi Deborah Gardner Helbraun (Rabbi Sidney). Proud Bubbie of Becca, Hannah, Sophia and Jonah. Memorials to Temple Beth-El. Temple Beth-El. Sunset. Chicago Jew... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:30:58 PM
(nee Schwartz), 88. Beloved wife of the late Fred. Loving and devoted mother of Barry (Linda) and Lee (Rosa). Very proud grandmother of Adam (Kristin), Alicia and Daniel; and great-grandmother of Olivia. Dear sister of Sara Schwartz and the late Ida... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:30:32 PM
GOLDSTEIN, NEALA JOY
70. Sister of Sharryl and Marcey. Aunt of Loren (Sara). Daughter of the late Anne and Charles. Memorials to Illini Hillel, Champaign, IL.
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:30:02 PM
GORDON, DAVID ‘GORDO’ R.
56. Beloved and devoted husband of Lauren (nee Salzenstein). Loving and proud father of Ethan and Gabriel. Devoted son of the late Alice Gordon Weiser and Edward "Ted" Gordon. Dearest brother of Harvey (Marlene), Marc (Darlene), and the late Andrea.... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:29:21 PM
(nee Stein), 100. Beloved wife of the late Howard H. Devoted mother of Mike Jaffe and Jean (Ronald) Friedman. Very proud grandmother of Rebekah Wildman, Jessica Blazer, Rachel (Glenn) and Jonina Friedman; and great-grandmother of Aviva Wildman. Cher... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:28:52 PM
KLIEBARD, HERBERT MARTIN
84. Loving and beloved husband of Bernice (nee Bleiweiss). Only child of Yetta (nee Yaskulka) and Morris. Father of Diane Kliebard Silverberg (David) and Kenneth Kliebard (Judy). Grandfather of Marissa and David Silverberg; and Brianna and Joey Klie... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:28:23 PM
(nee Dolgin), 86. Beloved wife of Seymour. Loving mother of Janyce (Melvin) Woodward and the late Michelle (Frank) Machac. Proud grandmother of Ameka (Marcus) Shanks, Nicole Woodward; and Kyle (Jen) and Erin Gams. Adoring great-grandmother of Malisa... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:27:50 PM
Beloved husband of Edith. Dear father of Ron (Doris) Lazarus and Barbara (the late Jeffery) Rice. Loving grandfather of Jennifer (Matthew) Seidner, Brad Lazarus and the late Allison Rice. Adoring great-grandfather of Talia, Perla and Jonah Seidner. ... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:27:06 PM
LIPPMAN, JORDAN H.
94. Loving husband of Patricia (nee Horwitz) and the late Kaleen. Loving father of John (Julie) Lippman, Gail (Gary) Lissner, and Ellen Lippman (Steve). Proud grandfather of six grandchildren. Compassionate father, grandfather and great-grandfather ... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:26:37 PM
(nee Kaplan), 84. Beloved and devoted wife of Gerald "Jerry." Mother of Harlan (Ramona), Lee (Bari) and Mindi (Barry) Silver. Adoring grandmother of Miriam, David, Max, Gabriel, Aiden, Aaron and Lilliana. Memorials to the Alzheimer's Association. Sh... [Read More]
Posted: 6/29/2015 1:26:09 PM